Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Moringa


Shelby and Leah
 
 
Today I have a guest post and fundraising opportunity from Nick West.  Shawn and I both work with Nick and have known him for several years.
 
Hello my name is Nick West. I am married to my high school sweetheart Lenea. Together we have 3 Amazing daughters. Shelby, 5. Raegan 2 1/2 and Leah 3 months. We had planned on stopping with Raegan and Adopting a child in a few years to try to give a better life to someone who would otherwise struggle. As many of you know God laughs at our plans so in January we welcomed our latest addition to our Tribe. Ever since we found out we were having another child I have had the thought rolling around in my head to look for someone else to help. In comes the Ipad Raffle :) I had just started looking into Shawn and Amber's journey thru another blog post Amber had shared on Facebook. I bought a few tickets but still felt a little push to do more.
 
Raegan listening to baby Leah
 

After further thought and prayer I decided to Team up with them and use the power of Moringa to help them fund their journey. I will donate 10% of all initial Orders and 5% of all additional orders generated thru this blog post. If you have any questions about anything we do please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you. My cell is 270-765-3659
 
Check out Nick's page to learn more about Moringa!  I've included a link to the right for future reference.  Thanks Nick & Lenea for all of your support! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment