Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dx3 Graphics

Personalized Plate

 
 
Since I've been home sick today anyway, I thought I would sieze this opportunity to update my blog.  I'm sure some of you are getting tired of hearing about fundraising.  But, this is where we are at right now. Our amazing family and friends have provided us with some great opportunities.  And I just HAVE to share!


Custom Birthday Cake Print -I just LOVE the Superman!

 
I was contacted by Duane, over at Dx3 Graphics who is willing to donate a perentage of his sales that are referred by me.  He makes a lot of amazing things, a few of my favorites I am including in this blog but you can find so much more by checking out his page here.  I've also included a link to the right for future reference.
Personalized Coffee Mugs - Various sizes available
Everything Duane does is one of a kind, so please contact him for prices! 
And don't forget to mention, we sent you! 
 
 
 
Personalized Travel Mugs
 
With Mother's Day and Father's Day ahead, I think these personalized mugs would make great gifts for all the grandparents!
 
Custom shirts.....and MUCH more
Okay, so he has so many things on his site, this blog could go on forever!  And he's up for a challenge, so if you have something in mind that you don't see, just contact Duane.  And, did I mention he also has a great sense of humor?
 
 I think we could all use more family photos that are out of this world!
 
Custom Portraits
 
A special THANKS to Duane for supporting our family!  And I can't leave without reminding you our we are still collecting for our iPad2 raffle - $20 per chance or $50 for 3 chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment